Shop Services and Capabilities
CM Precision has been serving customers in Grey-Bruce with general, specialized and custom machining and welding services since 2006. In recent years, we’ve added fabrication and laser cutting services, as well as drafting and engineering capabilities, to meet our customers’ growing needs.
CM Precision has the conventional and state-of-the-art, automated equipment to meet your precision machining needs – from general repairs and one-off requests, to single prototypes and high-volume production runs.
- CNC Vertical milling machine (18″ x 20″ table)
- First manual milling machine
- CNC lathe (20″ swing, 48″ between centers, and a 3″ hole in the head stock)
- manual lathe (9″ x 20″)
- large manual lathe (33.25″ swing, 80″ between centers, and a 4″ hole in the head stock)
- Brown & Sharpe screw machine (up to 1/2″)
- saw ( 11″x16″ cutting capacity)
- plate roller for rolling circles (for materials 48″ wide and up to .25″ thick)
- surface grinder
- SOLIDWORKS (CAD/CAE design software)
- CAMWorks (CNC programming software)
- Autodesk Inventor (3D CAD software for product development)
- Autodesk Fusion 360 (3D, CAD, CAM and CAE design-to-production software)
Welding and Fabrication
As a custom, build-to-order shop, CM Precision has the knowledge, experience and resources to meet your welding and fabrication needs for new pieces and repairs.
NEW PRODUCTS For new pieces, we make parts and build projects from plans to finished piece. From custom trailers to hitches, hoppers, screeners, and lifting rigs, if you can dream it, we can make it.
REPAIRS For repairs and replacements, we assess your damaged part and recommend the best solution. We have the expertise to get you the right piece that matches the original specs as closely as possible.
Welding and Fabrication Capabilities
- aluminum mig welding
- mig welding
- stick welding
- tig welding
- mobile welding
- bending and forming